Metal cutting machine Market Overview, Merger and Acquisitions , Drivers, Restraints and Industry Forecast By 2027
The global Metal cutting machine market is forecast to reach a value of USD 9,492.8 Million by 2027, according to the latest report offered by Reports and Data. Demand for metal cutting machines has been growing significantly, and this can be attributed to increasing deployment in the automotive industry. Metal cutting machines find widespread usage in the manufacturing of internal and external body parts and vehicle components. Metal cutting machines are proving to be immensely beneficial in producing intricate metal parts. The major benefit of these machines is that they can be used to create very precise finishes with smooth edges, which improves the output quality of finished products, and reduces wastage of metals. Metal cutting is used in different stages of automotive production to ascertain the reliability and safety aspects of the end-products. Currently, around 80 million vehicles are sold worldwide annually, and demand and deployment of metal cutting machines in the automotive industry is projected to continue to increase significantly for production of various vehicle components.
Demand for metal additive manufacturing is another significant factor that has been propelling demand for metal cutting machines. Complex structures produced using additive manufacturing cannot be formed by deploying traditional machining techniques or subtractive methods.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3731
The basic objective of this report is to deliver details pertaining to the growth of this market, with respect to the rising demand from various sectors. The market report comprises an in-depth study of the current trends, growth opportunities, sectors likely to depict high growth prospects, industry drivers, and more, that would help shareholders undertake major decisions.
This report also focuses on the metal cutting machine market size with respect to the volume and value – at the regional, company, and worldwide levels. Market strategies are undertaken, with regard to the current and future industry scenarios have also been enlisted in the study.
The chemicals and materials industry has witnessed significant revenue growth over the recent past owing to increasing demand for chemicals, raw materials, consumer products such as perfumes, soaps, and detergents, and plastics from various end-use industries. Chemicals and materials are widely used in various consumer goods and different sectors such as agriculture, construction, and petroleum refining, among others. Polymers occupy the largest revenue share of the global chemicals industry owing to increasing demand from the packaging industry, construction markers, and home furnishing, among others. The increasing availability of raw materials at affordable costs, lower labor, and energy costs, and rapid economic growth in developing regions is a key factor boosting revenue growth of the chemicals and materials industry and the trend is expected to continue going ahead.
The report further offers an in-depth analysis of key regions in the market along with the analysis of import/export, production and consumption ratio, supply and demand, cost, price, estimated revenue, and gross margins. It also studies the presence of key players in each region along with macro-and micro-economic growth factors, regulatory framework, and investment and funding opportunities in each major region.
Further key findings in the report
- The waterjet cutting machine segment revenue is projected to increase at a significant rate over the forecast period. This type of metal cutting machine offers manufacturing flexibility in a range of applications and has the ability to cut asymmetrical shapes with high accuracy and edge quality from almost any metal. Edge quality is a major benefit of using water jet cutting, as it creates a smooth, even, burr-free edge.
- Demand for on-demand cutting of metals and rapid prototyping is relatively high in the aerospace industry owing to the need for faster and more efficient methods of producing metal sheet parts without any complex production process. Manufacturing at scale can be cost-intensive for aerospace manufacturers. Metal cutting machines enable manufacturers to produce and test several porotypes on-field at low cost before commencement of manufacturing at scale, thereby resulting in significant cost savings.
- Several industrial manufacturers have started deploying CNC machining in their manufacturing process, as it offers effective, appropriate, and definite production capacity needed to deliver a larger quantity of end-products.
- The metal cutting machines market in North America accounted for a substantial market share in 2019 due to the growth of the aerospace & defense and automotive sectors. Furthermore, increasing defense budget and the presence of leading electronic component manufacturers in countries in the region are factors that are supporting market growth.
- In June 2020, Koike Aronson, which is a leader in welding, cutting, and positioning devices, announced the launch of its innovative waterjet cutting machine, ShopJet. ShopJet has the ability to deliver a wide-cutting application range at an affordable cost.
Top Players in the Global metal cutting machine Market:
Colfax Corporation, Koike Aronson Inc., Flow International Corporation, Omax Corporation, TRUMPF, Bystronic Laser AG, Nissan Tanaka Corporation, Coherent Inc., Amada Co. Ltd., and Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc., among others.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/metal-cutting-machine-market
metal cutting machine Market Segmentation:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Laser Cutting Machine
- Waterjet Cutting Machine
- Plasma Cutting Machine
- Flame Cutting Machine
Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Aerospace & Defense
- Building & Construction
- Electronics & Electrical
Global metal cutting machine Market Report: Regional Segmentation
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3731
Frequently Asked Questions Answered in the Report:
- What is the estimated revenue growth rate of the global metal cutting machine market over the forecast period?
- What are the major factors driving the global market revenue growth?
- Which are the leading manufacturers and suppliers in the global metal cutting machine market?
- Which regional market is expected to lead in terms of revenue share in the global metal cutting machine market over the forecast years?
- What are the key outcomes of SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the market?
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problem provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs